Stir Fried Long Beans with Eggs
100 g Long beans (Cut small pieces)
3 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
½ tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
1. Beat eggs and add light soy sauce into the egg mixture
2. Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant
3. Fry long beans until soft. Add oyster sauce and TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
4. Add egg mixture over long beans. When it turns golden brown, overturn the egg.
5. When both sides are golden brown, it is ready to be served.