TikkoSS’s Easy Fried Rice
1 Big onion (Thin sliced)
2 Big white button mushrooms (Thin sliced)
3 Sausages (Thin sliced)
3 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
1 cup Mixed beans
2 cup Rice
1 Fried egg (For better taste, add few drops of light soy sauce whilst frying)
1 tbsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tsp Sugar
½ tbsp Dark soy sauce
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
1. Heat wok with 3 tbsp oil. Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant, follow with onion until soften. Add sugar and 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
2. Fry mushroom until soften and fry sausages for 5 minutes.
3. Add mixed beans and continue frying for 5 minutes.
4. Add rice and keep stirring to prevent burning at the bottom of the wok.
5. Add oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient. Keep stirring until the rice is well mixed. Ready to be served.