¾ tsp salt
½ tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
2 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped) – Can be replaced with small onion or go without it.
2 tbsp Light soy sauce
1. Heat wok with 1½ tbsp oil. Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant. Set aside.
2. Well beaten the eggs and add warm water (the amount should be the same as the mixture of well beaten eggs).
3. Add salt and TikkoSS’s secret ingredient into the egg mixture. Mix well. (Notes: You will have smoother steam egg on the surface if you remove the bubbles on top of the egg mixture prior steaming it)
4. Cook rice and steam the rice on top of the cooked rice for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg mixture is set. (Notes: Don’t steam the egg from the beginning. You need to wait until the rice is cooked first)
5. Remove steamed egg from rice cooker, add garlic with oil and soy sauce. Ready to be served.