Tofu with Mince Pork
1 tube Silken Tofu
½ cup Carrot cubes
10 g Needle mushroom
50 g Mince pork (Marinate with 1 tsp soy sauce, 2 dashes pepper and 1 tsp sesame oil)
1 Chilly (Finely chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
½ tbsp Light soy sauce
½ tbsp Oyster sauce
½ tbsp Dark soy sauce
½ tsp Sugar
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
½ cup Warm water
½ tsp Corn flour (Mix with 1 tbsp water)
1. Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic and chilly until fragrant and golden brown.
2. Add mince pork and fry for 5 mins. Add carrot and needle mushroom. Continue frying for 5 mins.
3. Add and mash tofu in the wok for 5 mins.
4. Add warm water, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient. Simmer over small fire for 5 mins.
5. Add sugar and mixture of corn flour. Ready to be served.
Tags: carrot cubes, ChewSS, chilly, chinese, corn flour, delicious, dessert, dinner, food, garlic, halal, homemade, lunch, mince pork, mushroom, needle mushroom, no MSG, pepper, secret ingredient, sesame oil, TikkoSS's Kitchen, tofu, vegetables