Stir Fried French Beans with Fish Balls
50 g French beans
5 Fish balls (Cut into half each)
3 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
½ tbsp Light soy sauce
½ tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
½ cup Warm water
½ tsp Corn flour (Mix with 1 tbsp water)
1. Remove both edge of French beans and cut each French beans into half.
2. Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant.
3. Add French beans and continue frying until soft. Add fish balls.
4. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient and warm water. Simmer for 2 mins over small fire.
5. Add corn flour mixture and ready to be served.
Tags: ChewSS, chinese, corn flour, delicious, dinner, fish, fish balls, food, french beans, garlic, halal, homemade, light soy sauce, lunch, no MSG, oyster sauce, secret ingredient, stir fried, TikkoSS's Kitchen