Tofu with Chinese Chives Flower
1 tube Silken tofu
20 g Chinese Chives Flower (Cut into approximately 2.5 cm long each)
3 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
½ tbsp Light soy sauce
½ tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
1 tsp Corn flour (Mix with 1 tbsp water)
1. Cut silken tofu into approximately 1 cm thick each and steam for 5 mins. Remove water after steaming and set aside on a plate.
2. Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic until fragrant and golden brown.
3. Add Chinese Chives Flower and fry for 5 mins.
4. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce and TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient.
5. Add corn flour mixture and transfer Chinese chives flower onto the steamed tofu. Ready to be served.
Tags: ChewSS, chinese, Chinese chives flower, corn flour, delicious, dinner, food, garlic, halal, homemade, light soy sauce, lunch, no MSG, oil, oyster sauce, secret ingredient, silken, soy sauce, TikkoSS's Kitchen, tofu, vegetables