Chicken Slices with Ginger and Spring Onion
250 g Breast chicken meat (Sliced)
10 g Spring onion (Cut into approximately 2 cm long)
5 g Ginger (Thin sliced)
4 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp Light soy sauce
1 tsp Dark soy sauce
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
½ cup Warm water
1. Heat wok with 3 tbsp oil. Fry ginger and garlic until fragrant and golden brown.
2. Add breast chicken meat and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient and warm water.
4. Simmer the mixture over small fire for 10 minutes.
5. Add spring onion and stir for 3 minutes. Ready to be served.
Tags: breast, ChewSS, chicken, chinese, dark soy sauce, delicious, dinner, food, fried, fry, garlic, ginger, halal, homemade, light soy sauce, no MSG, oyster sauce, secret ingredient, spring onion, spring onions, TikkoSS's Kitchen, water