Mee Sua Soup
1 cup Chicken stalk (This is obtained after steaming the chicken)
1 Egg (Beaten and add a pinch of salt)
20 g Mee sua
20 g Siow pai chai
1 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
4 – 5 dash Pepper
1. Heat wok with1 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant. Set aside.
2. Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil. Fry egg until golden brown. Cut the egg into thin slices. Set aside.
3. Boil 400ml of water. When it is boiling, add chicken stalk. Add mee sua. When the mee sua is soften, add siow pai chai.
4. Taste the soup before adding any additional salt because the chicken stalk might be salty enough that no further salt isrequired.
5. Add the fried egg, garlic (including the oil) and pepper. Ready to be served.