Potatoes with Mince Pork
4 cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
2 Potatoes (Thin slices)
30 g Mince pork (Marinate with Ingredients A for 30 minutes prior cooking)
2 tbsp Light soy sauce
½ tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
1 tsp Cornflour (Mix with 2 tbsp of water)
1 cup Warm water
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
2 – 3 dash Pepper
½ tsp Sesame oil
1. Heat wok with ½ cup of oil. Fry potatoes until for 30 seconds and set aside.
2. Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant.
3. Fry mince pork for 5 minutes. Add fried potatoes.
4. Add warm water, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient. Simmer over low fire for 10 minutes.
5. Add cornflour mixture and ready to be served.