Fish Ball Cauliflower
½ Cauliflower (Cut pieces)
½ Carrot (Slices)
7 Fish Ball (Cut half each)
5 Fu Chuk (Sliced in 0.5inch each)
6 Cloves Garlic (Chopped fine)
¼ Cup warm water
½ Tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
½ Tbsp Oyster Sauce
½ Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Pinch Sugar
½ Tsp Corn flour
1 Tbsp Water
- Boil cauliflower and carrot for 3 mins in boiling water. Sieve and put aside.
- Heat the wok with 2 table spoons of oil. Fry garlic until fragrant and golden brown.
- Fry cauliflower, carrot and fu chuk until soft. Add fish balls.
- Add Mixture A and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add in Mixture B and ready to be served.