Stir Fried Chicken
1 Steamed Chicken (Notes: Chicken is assumed salted prior stir fried)
5- 6 cloves Garlic
4-5 slices Ginger (about 2 cm long each)
3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp TikkoSS’s Secret Ingredient
1 tbsp Rice Wine
1 tsp Sugar
½ cup Warm water
1. Cut steamed chicken into small pieces and set aside (Notes: it is easier for the chicken to absorb the taste if it is to be cut in smaller pieces)
2. Heat wok with 5 tbsp of oil. Fry garlic and ginger to golden brown and fragrant.
3. Add chicken and stir fry for 10 minutes.
4. Add light and dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and TikkoSS’s secret ingredient. Stir fry for another 5 minutes.
5. Add water, rice wine and sugar. Simmer the mixture for about 20 minutes. Continuously stirring the mixture every 5 minutes to avoid burning at one side.