Stew Belly Pork
300 – 400g Belly pork (Cut into 1cm thickness each)
2 Eggs (Hard boil egg)
7 – 8 cloves Garlic
50g Kei Chi
1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
2 tbsp Light soy sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp TikkoSS’s secret ingredient
¼ tsp Pepper
½ tbsp Rice wine
½ tbsp Sugar
1. Wash belly pork and cut it into pieces of 1cm each. Set aside.
2. Add ingredients A into belly pork and mix well. Marinate belly pork for 1 hour.
3. Pour into a pot and cook with small fire for 1 hour.
4. Continuously stir the pot every 5 minutes to avoid burning at the bottom. (Notes: Try not to add any water. It will affect the taste. If necessary only add about ¼ cup of water to avoid drying)
5. 10 minutes before the dish is ready, add in the hard boil eggs and slowly stir with the gravy. Ready to be served.